|Author:||Raskul, Laremi Story, Deezire, Philips_27, 5d0, Harahettagu, Izzotop, ilver, SaH4PoK, lapushka and other
|Downloads:||46602 | Statistics|
9.48 based on 27 votes
Good afternoon, you got clickbait! What, it turns out, there will be no Hot Coffee?! No, it will! But there is not only Hot Coffee in this mod, but also a lot of the most pleasant bug fixes for the mobile main.scm, improvement of the game's storyline and side missions. With such improvements, there is an excellent reason to replay this wonderful game again!
What has been changed and added in mod:
- In the course of the storyline, more than 400 new unique replicas previously unused in the game were added, including several new phone calls (currently under testing).
- Added Hot Coffee.
- Fixed a date with Michelle.
- Fixed Boxville van doors on a house robbery mission.
- Denise Robbinson on the mission "A Home In The Hills" was replaced by an ordinary prostitute.
- On the "Custom Fast Track" mission, the guards now have a more suitable WMYSGRD skin.
- During the "Drive-Thru" mission, the characters no longer move in the car in a "magical" way.
- On the "Farewell, My Love..." mission, Claude is now driving with Catalina, not Wo Zi Mu.
- One police bribe was moved to SF in the Doherty area to a more suitable place (it used to be inside the house).
- The save icon in the Mad Dog Mansion has been moved to the living room, as in SilentPatch, to avoid problems with playing basketball.
- On the "Wrong Side of the Tracks" mission, there are now more types of Wagons on the train.
- On the "Lure" mission, the game now uses the correct tinted Rancher.
- On the "Snail Trail" mission, the reporter is now picked up by a taxi with the correct taxi driver model.
- The mission "Breaking the Bank at Caligula's" now does not change CJ's current hairstyle.
- On the "Key to Her Heart" mission, the game now uses the correct model of Millie in the sex shop and her house (you need to install the models and textures attached in the archive), and also a member of the Russian mafia at the beginning of the task was replaced by a bandit from the Italian mafia Vmaff4.
- SFPD now has Police Maverick.
- Motorcycles now appear correctly near the biker school after passing it.
- Well Stacked Pizza pizzerias in Palomino Creek and Montgomery, a barber shop in El Quebrados and a sports field on Santa Maria Beach are now displayed on the radar.
- After the "Fish in a Barrel" mission, The Four Dragons Casino becomes an asset bringing a maximum of $15,000.
- Fixed the ability to perform a "Quadruple Insane Stunt", and also added a chance to receive praise "for a good landing" if during the flight or upon landing the vehicle received only minor damage and was not drowned.
- The crane in Los Santos can now be used.
- Fixed the license plate of Caesar's car — now it reads as "VLA4L" (Varrios Los Aztecas 4 Life), not "LVA4L".
- The pickup position for the Country Rifle in one of the locations has been corrected.
- The girl who suspects you of cheating and chases you during a date with another girl now always has the right license plates and a car.
- The Kickstart side mission can now be performed on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (previously, due to an error, there were only 2 days).
- One of the canteens at Fort Carson is now correctly displayed on the radar during a date.
- The limit in gyms now works the same as in SilentPatch — it depends on the days spent in the game.
- Added instruction before the start of the biker and boat school with unused replicas, as in the driving school (subtitles for the dialogue in the biker school are not quite correct, since there are not enough lines in the game for this instruction).
- Statistics now correctly displays the money spent in a strip club.
- The amount of money spent on car tuning in vending machines, hot dog vans and street vendors is now correctly recorded in statistics.
- Killed bouncers on casino debt are now recorded in statistics.
- The entrance to the Jefferson Motel and Colonel Furberger's house now opens only after completing the relevant story missions.
- Now the game uses a different, more correct animation when landing with a parachute.
- The "Spin and go" test was returned to the driving school.
- In driving school, the "Burn & lap" test now requires driving 5 laps in 40 seconds as on PC/PS2, not 3.
- The instructor at the driving school now notifies the player about 12 tests required to pass the school, and not about 11.
- The tests "The stoppie" and "Jump & Stoppie" were returned to the motorcycle school.
- Now, to get a van on the "Life's a Beach" mission, you will need to score 4000 points in the dance, as on PS2 (optional).
- Siren speed on the "Black Project" mission with PS2 (optional).
- On the side mission "Big Smoke's Cash", Patriot and his driver now do not have full damage protection.
- Many missions now use more varieties of Ballas and Fam (GSF) models.
- On the "Management Issues" mission, Mad Dog's manager now has a unique model.
- On the mission "The Da Nang Thang", one of the imprisoned refugees now has an unused Csom2 model.
- On the "OG Loc" mission, Freddy now has a unique model.
- On the mission "Los Desperados" Caesar's friends Sunny, Heizer and Gal now have unique models.
- On the mission "Los Sepulcros", Kane now has a unique model.
- On the "Snail Trail" mission, the reporter now has a unique model.
- On the "Tanker Commander" mission, Mr. Whittaker now has a unique model.
- On the mission "The Home in the Hills" Big Poppa now has a unique model.
- On the "Doberman" mission, the traitor now has a unique model.
- On the "Sweet's Girl" mission, the members of the Seville Boulevard Families gang now have unique models.
- Members of the Seville Boulevard Families and Temple Drive Families with unique models are now also present at the "Reuniting the Families" mission at the motel.
- On the missions "You've Had Your Chips", "Intensive Care" and "The Meat Business", members of the Sindacco Family now have unique models.
- On the missions "Intensive Care", "Freefall" and "Saint Mark's Bistro", members of the Forelli family now have unique models.
- Added co-op with PS3.
- On the mission "The Da Nang Thang" Snakehead now has a unique model.
- On the "Sweet's Girl" mission, the Sweet's girl now has a unique model.
- On the mission "Madd Dog's Rhymes" OG Loc at the end of the mission now comes out in a Burger Shot worker costume.
- Changed some unique models and their textures.
- In the port of LS, you can now find the Russian mafia, and in the countryside — a biker gang.
- Street food vendors now have three different models, different voices and play unique animations.
- Restored the Home_brains script for the unique behavior of homeless people.
- Guards at police parking lots now let the main character through if he is wearing a policeman's uniform, and also have special cues when they let the hero into the parking lot or vice versa.
- Cars for import/export now have more number variations.
- Only Bloodring Banger cars now participate in the "Blood Ring" trials at the stadium, and the crowd sounds have become more diverse.
- The "Supply Lines" mission now has difficulty with PS2 (optional).
- The number of Russian mafia and bikers has been adjusted.
- The Italian mafia now has territories near the casino Caligula.
- The Leviathan helicopter now always has a magnet (as on the "Up, Up and Away!" mission).
- On the "Badlands" mission, the snitch now has a special model.
- SAM rocket launchers at the military base in the Easter Basin port are now always working.
- Military personnel are now appearing on military bases.
- Lighthouses now have a spotlight that turns on at night (Lighthouse & Pyramid Fix, by Junior_Djjr).
- Guppy now has a unique model.
- Refueling workers on the "Tanker Commander" mission now have unique models.
- Added side missions from TTDISA: "Pizza Boy", "Trash Dash", "Cherry Popper", "Car Salesman", "Slash TV", "Caddy Daddy", "Cone Crazy", "Karmageddon" and "Stunt Boat Challenge". These missions are available only in English and are optional for 100% completion.
- The witness on the mission "Misappropriation" now has a unique model.
- On the mission of "Saint Mark's Bistro" pedestrians in Liberty City now have models from GTA3.
- Added some changes from the modification "Story Mode 2.0" concerning gangs. Now gangs lose or gain new territories in the course of the plot, their arsenal of weapons changes, their attitude to each other or to the player will change. This was partly the case in the original, but now this system is more developed.
- People are now commenting on your dance at a gathering of lowriders.
- The Jester car after the "Customs Fast Track" mission now appears correctly in Wang Cars.
- A new unique variety of Hot Coffee is now presented on the "Key to Her Heart" mission.
Changes from 13.07.22:
- Added "Fix Bike Transfender Glitch" (by Junior_Djjr).
- Added "Heart Attack Mod" (by Junior_Djjr).
- The game now features three bomb shops.
Each city has one, and each of them provides its own unique type of car bomb (engine start, timer, remote control).
- Now there is a full selection of strippers performing more diverse dance routines when you pay for a private dance in any of the strip clubs.
- Fixed a bug in the mobile version when gyms were available from the very beginning of the game.
- The side mission "Pimping" now does not make the Ballas friendly to you.
- The main character will now react to how he misses or throws the ball into the ring during a basketball game, and also fixed a bug due to which the statistics indicator "The furthest ring in basketball" was incorrectly recorded when converting from meters to feet.
- Driving school, missions "NRG-500 Challenge", "Beefy Baron", "Burglar", billiards and some video games now correctly update the statistics of "mission attempts".
- The side mission "Beefy Baron" has been improved — now you get a cash reward relative to your best score in this mission.
- An error in the side missions "BMX Challenge" and "NRG-500 Challenge", due to which your best result was not recorded in statistics, has been fixed.
- That part of the mission "Los Sepulcros", which opens if you don't have enough respect, has been improved: your buddies are now hanging around under the bridge, and the ballas, whom you have to kill to get respect, now use conversation animation, and not just stand still. Also, the dialogues on the mission have now become more diverse.
- On the "Gone Courting" mission, Catalina can now potentially say one new line.
- Now after the "T-Bone Mendez" mission, bikers will treat you badly.
- On the "Ice Cold Killa" mission, Bogman and Bettina now appear at the Jizzy Club after the video.
- On the Pier 69 mission, the Triads now come to the pier by the Sultan car.
- After the "Toreno's Last Flight" mission, AK-47 and RPG are no longer left lying on the helipad.
- On the Meat Business mission, Johnny Sindacco's corpse now appears on the floor.
- On the "End of the Line" mission, the fourth floor of Smoke's fortress is now named as "Floor 4: Smoke's Suite".
- On the mission "Los Desperados" Caesar now has a new look.
- On the "Cut Throat Business" mission, OG-Loc now has a new look.
- PS2 script variation now has no checkpoints on missions.
Changes from 14.07.22:
- Drug dealers can now potentially appear in San Fierro, Las Venturas and rural areas.
- Bugs in some missions caused by the mod have been fixed.
Changes from 18.07.22:
- Now when you start a "new game", the game does not save bonuses from relationships with some girls.
- The Four Dragons Casino is now guarded by triads, not ordinary bouncers.
- Catalina's car now has a unique number and begins to appear on the map only when you meet Catalina in the story.
- The main character is now warming up after finishing an exercise on an exercise bike or treadmill.
- Added "Follow Gang Interiors" (by cheeseburger).
- The text with information when you first find yourself in a hospital or police station can now be skipped.
- Bugs in some missions caused by the mod have been fixed.
Changes from 21.07.22:
- A problem caused by the mod was fixed when the confirmation button was not visually displayed in the menu of the tattoo parlor, at the hairdresser, in the amunation, in the wardrobe and in some other parts of the interface.
- readme.txt the file has been supplemented with full instructions for installing the mod.
Changes from 27.07.22:
- The knife pickup truck located in San Fierro underground has been moved to the surface.
- In the gym, large weights for dumbbells and barbells are now available not immediately, but only after reaching a certain level of musculature.
- Some bugs have been fixed.
Changes from 01.08.22 (version 20c):
- On missions in Las Venturas, the police biker now uses a special LVPDM1 model.
- Gyms, tattoo parlors and some other interiors are now available for visiting only when the corresponding city is opened during the storyline.
Changes from 05.08.22 (version 20d):
- Bugs in some missions caused by the mod have been fixed.
Past changes can be seen here — https://pastebin.com/raw/mBXasiST
Installation: transfer files along the path files / data.
(!) Attention! To work, you need an APK with cut out data duplicates. The saves you created earlier are incompatible with this mod - you need to start a "new game".
Based on on mods:
- Storyline Enhancement Mod;
- Updated classics;
- Story Mode 2.0.
List of other modifications used in this mod:
- "Follow Gang Interiors" (by cheeseburger);
- "Fix Bike Transfender Glitch" (by Junior_Djjr);
- "Heart Attack Mod" (by Junior_Djjr);
- "Body Stats Fix in Interiors" (by Cleoude);
- "Lighthouse & Pyramid Fix" (by Junior_Djjr);
- Ped Database Project v2.2 (by GroveStGTAV, Cleoude, Jeansowaty, Kalvin, _F_, Artur$MD, G The Generous, SlingShot753).
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.Report a stolen mod