9.60 based on 10 votes
(!) ATTENTION! The modification is OUTDATED! Check out the list of PLUGINS for AML to get a real SkyGFX for the mobile version of the game!
This modification returns the graphics from the PS2 version to the mobile version!
Colorcycle.dat, timecyc.dat, seabed.ipl - everything was done in the style of the PS2 version!
The mod also has the ability to install the script on the bright sun from the PS2 - you can read more in the readme file.
*This graphics setting was taken from the global modification of PS2 to Mobile + Fixes, which returns to the mobile version of the game the atmosphere of the game with PS2, vegetation and more!
Changes from 05.06.21:
- Colorcycle.dat has been updated: now in bad weather (rain, fog, storm), neutral colors of the image will prevail.
Changes from 16.06.21:
- The Simulation.csa script was improved.
Changes from 29.07.21:
- Colorcycle.dat has been updated:
1. The brightness has been adjusted.
2. Added a small "white veil" effect at night and in some weather, which slightly "smoothes" the color palette in the game.
Are you the owner of this mod? If someone has stolen your work, you can make a request for removing this mod.Report a stolen mod